Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother’s Day 8th May 2011

Mother’s Day 8th May 2011

To all Mother’s around the world,

I wish you a wonderful Mother’s day I hope you spend your day with those you love,

Happy Mother’s Day

Sue


Mom

Well Mom it’s your day once again

And there are a few things I need to say

I want to tell you I love and appreciate you

On this very special Mother’s Day

You are the one who gave me life

You are the Mother that I want to be

You are the one that I cherish

You give all your love to me

I know I don’t say this enough

But my love for you is true

So I will say it now and forever

Mom I dearly love you

You have taught me so much

Always with tender, love, and care

Mom if you ever need me

You know I’m always there

© Dana Brooks

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Sue,
    happy future Mothers Day to you.
    and many thanks for your comment about my lovely Girl. I will miss her so much, but I have to face the fact that she is now pain free and at peace.
    Although, thinking about it, Peace was not a word which I attached to her, she was madcap, noisy and a bundle of love. and before I start crying again, I'll sign off for now. All my sincere thanks to you, my friend xPenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue. the poem is lovely. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful "Mother's Day" Sue...
    The best always...

    'ave a good one...

    ReplyDelete